If you are awarded a writing-up grant, it is a condition of your acceptance that:
1. On the award of a grant, you will write a short abstract (approximately 250 words) outlining your research, to be published on the Foundation’s website.
2. Return a completed progress report form by the end of February (to share at the trustees’ meeting).
3. Your supervisor is also to send the Foundation a report on your progress by the end of February (to share at the trustees’ meeting). When appropriate, this must include information about your status and the outcome of any upgrading procedure.
4. You must inform the Foundation of the outcome of your final oral examination and whether or not the degree was awarded.
5. If you later produce an article, report, chapter in a book, or any other publication, you will:
- make formal acknowledgement of the IJURR Foundation grant, and
- inform the Foundation so that details (or the actual text if you wish) can be placed on the Foundation’s website.
Progress Report Form